SPC Student ID
Your SPC photo ID allows you to check out library materials, attend student events, use our computer labs and work out at our wellness centers. Your ID also gets you into some special and cultural events free and allows students free bus transportation on Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) buses. Eligibility Requirements
- Must be currently enrolled for the upcoming semester
- Must not have an outstanding balance on your student account
- If tuition will be paid through financial aid, pending financial aid must be posted to your student account covering the full cost of upcoming tuition.
What do I need before I submit an application?
- Update your mailing address
- Provide a photo of yourself with a plain background
- A copy of a state-issued or government-issued photo I.D
How do I request a student ID card?
- Once you meet the above criteria, you may request an application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have sent the email, you will receive a response with the application. After submitting the application, no further action is needed unless you receive communication for additional information.
When and how will I receive my Student ID card?
- Student ID cards are printed after the start of the semester, sometime in the third week of classes
- Please allow a 30-day turnaround time from the third week of classes
- You can expect to receive your ID card in the mail