Student employment is an important source of financial aid.
Opportunities are available at all campus sites year round.
Available hours are dependent on students’ eligibility and department needs. Approved students may work up to 29 hours per week.
Worked hours are submitted online in Webtime, which is most compatible using Firefox.
Students are paid biweekly. Funds are sent directly to the student and are not subtracted from any balance due to SPC.
See what types of employment are available.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com.
Candidates for the Student Assistant (SA) or Federal Work Study (FWS) programs must:
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Complete all MySPC To Do List items
- Be a degree-seeking student in an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, bachelor's, or financial aid eligible certificate program
- Must not owe a repayment or be in default under any state, or federal, or SPC grant or loan program
- Maintain enrollment in at least six credit hours (audit courses are excluded)
- Maintain enrollment in at least six credit hours that are required for current major/program
- Submit FAFSA annually
- Have unmet need as determined by Student Employment staff
Allow a minimum of 3-5 days for your eligibility to be reviewed. When your Student Employment Application has been reviewed, you will receive an email at the email address you provided on your application.
If you have been approved, log in to your application to view the current job postings.
Authorization for student employment must be renewed every 180 days. When your authorization has expired, a notice will appear on your application dashboard with a link to resubmit your application for review.