Welcome Back to SPC!
We are glad you decided to return to St. Petersburg College! If you have not registered for classes in two years or more, you need to apply for readmission so we can update our records. This process is easy and takes only a few minutes.
Most returning students will need to follow these simple steps for readmission.
- Log in to MySPC to update your contact information. (NOTE: If your name has changed, you must complete a Request for Change of Official SPC Records before or after readmitting to SPC.)
- Verify previous colleges attended and/or add the names of any college you have attended since your last enrollment at SPC. (If you have attended another regionally accredited college since your last enrollment at SPC, submission of an official transcript is required.)
- Declare a major or degree.
- Submit proof of residency. (You may have previously provided proof of Florida residency for tuition purposes. However, after six consecutive terms of no enrollment, SPC requires you to re-establish residency for tuition purposes.)
Additional Readmission Requirements
The following programs may require additional documentation for readmission. Contact your academic department or advisor for specific information.
- Health student admission requirements
- Baccalaureate student admission requirements
- International students requesting F1 student visas must contact the International Center for applications and complete admissions procedures.
Readmission Requirements for Health Students
If you were suspended from or voluntarily withdrew from a health program, you may be readmitted in accordance with the program's approved readmission policy. Cases involving extenuating circumstances beyond your control may be appealed to the Provost's Office at the Health Education Center.
For readmission, you must successfully demonstrate the appropriate level of clinical skills to the program director prior to returning to the clinical setting after an absence of one semester or more. See BOT Rule 6Hx23-4.53.