DENTAL HYGIENE CLINIC
SPC provides dental hygiene services for the general public through our dental hygiene clinic. Each year, the St. Petersburg College Dental Hygiene Clinic provides cleaning and x-ray services to more than 2,500 community members. The clinic offers a clinical learning environment for Dental Hygiene A.S. Degree students and affordable preventive dental care for residents.
Our student dental hygienists deliver these services under the direct supervision of our licensed dental hygiene faculty. Clinic services are available by appointment when the college is in session.
Services Limited to Cleaning and X-rays
- Oral examinations- screening or cursory only
- Radiographs (digital and analog)
- Cleanings (healthy mouth and periodontal)
- Oral hygiene instructions
- Limited sealants applied only if indicated and after a cleaning is performed
- Nutritional counseling
- Fluoride treatment
Complete cleaning services for children age 5 and up and adults:
- $45 for cleaning and full mouth x-rays
- $30 for cleaning if full mouth x-rays are current
There is no charge for additional appointments or additional services such as sealants and fluoride treatment.
We provide services by appointment to adults and children age 5 and up. Clinic hours and days may change each semester. Appointments last from 2 to 3 hours. You may need to schedule multiple appointments to complete your treatment.
To schedule an appointment, call
Caruth Health Education Center
7200 66th St. N.
Pinellas Park, FL 33781