SPC's Workforce Institute offers industry certifications for technology without earning a college degree. Our training and certification options include Adobe, CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft, UAS Drones, among others.
You can take our short-term technology classes in a traditional classroom environment or fully online. Our classroom options can be completed in 4-6 weeks (or less) and students have a full year to complete our online classes. In addition, if you want to earn your degree at SPC, many of these industry certifications may also count for college credit in specific programs.
Technology Industry Certifications, Certificates and Short-term training
- CompTIA Certification Training + Cybersecurity Package
- Drones/UAS + Flight Training
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Graphic Designer Certifications (Adobe Certified Associate)
- Instructional Design & Technology Certificates
- Microsoft Office Certification Training
- Networking Technologies (Network+, Cisco CCNA)
- Network Cabling (BICSI Certifications)
- Online Technology Classes
- Programming (Java, SQL, Python Certifications)
- Video Production Certificate
- Web Development
CareerSource Pinellas is partnering with SPC Workforce Institute to fund eligible students through various grants available to cover the cost of our classes and certification exams. For more information, please contact Kiani Bowman at (727) 608-2504 or email@example.com
CompTIA certifications will help you stand out to employers who know they are getting a qualified, knowledgeable employee. Whether you're already working in IT, or considering a career in this growing field, a certification can be your key to new opportunities or a higher salary.
Tampa Bay TechHire
The Tampa Bay TechHire program is providing free accelerated training and paid work experience opportunities to more than 1,000 youth and young adults in high-growth industries. Apply for the grant program by completing the online application or read more about the program that aims to fill IT jobs that are critical to the regional economy.