CAREER AND ACADEMIC ADVISING CENTERS
Not sure about your career choice? At our career and academic advising centers, you can:
- Attend job and career fairs
- Research employers and job opportunities
- Build professional resumes, cover letters and online portfolios
- Sharpen your interview and salary negotiation techniques
- Identify community and online resources to help in your job and internship search
Focused on Your Career
"Every conversation we have with you as a student includes a career conversation. It is vital to your success and helps keep you motivated, knowing you're working towards a larger goal."Student Services Manager Terri Kontodiakos
CAREER AND ACADEMIC ADVISORS
Our more than 120 certified Career Development Facilitators will guide you in:
- Exploring careers that fit your interests, skills and values
- Mapping the path between your education and career options
- Developing a personal career action plan
PUT YOUR SKILLS INTO PRACTICE
SPC offers several ways to get you job ready, like job shadowing and internships, where you can:
- Learn more about a company or organization
- Interview professionals in your field
- Expand your professional network
- Learn valuable on-the-job skills
From our blog
Creating a business from the ground up isn’t a simple feat, but Alessandro Cocozza and Nicholas Fanning have managed to do just that.
A compiled list of job postings available to the local workforce in the Tampa Bay area during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
Are you prepared for your next interview? How about a virtual interview? Follow these tips for a successful online interview.