How to check your financial aid status
Don't stand in line. Go online. Online student services are available 24/7.
Login to MySPC to:
- Check your SPC student email for notices. This is not the same as your MyCourses email. If you are not able to access your SPC student email, contact Technical Support at 727-341-4357. All notifications are sent to your SPC student email. You may forward this email to your personal email.
- Check your To Do List under MyActionItems daily to view any outstanding items for financial aid, admissions, or other departments. Respond immediately to any To Do List request because outstanding items can prohibit you from registering for classes and from getting financial aid awards. When submitting documents, be sure to:
- Write your name and SPC Student ID clearly at the top of each page
- Do not submit original documents
- Keep copies of all submitted documents for your records
- View Financial Aid Awards under Financial Assistance. Choose the year you wish to view. You can view the types and amounts of financial aid you have been awarded by year and by term. If you attend less than full-time during any term, your Cost of Attendance and financial aid award amounts will be adjusted. This could result in reduction or removal of loans or other financial aid.
- Accept/Reduce/Decline Awards
You must complete this process in order for your financial aid to be applied to your student account for tuition and fees.
- Enroll in iontuition. Use this great tool to manage your debt and successfully repay your student loans.
Satisfactory Academic Progress
- If you are already receiving financial aid, you can View Your SAP Status for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
Financial Assistance Benchmarks
- Email: All email notifications are sent to your SPC student email. Students may forward their SPC student email to a personal email.
- Awarding: Financial Assistance awarding occurs DAILY. Email notifications are sent DAILY.
- Verification: 14 working days from the receipt date of all required documentation in the current aid year. Once complete, the verification item(s) will be removed from your MySPC To Do List.
- SAP Appeals: 15 working days from the receipt date of all required documentation. Email notifications are sent DAILY. Once a decision is made, the SAP item will be removed from your MySPC To Do List. To check the current SAP status, login to MySPC, select “Financial Aid Status,” select the aid year and look in the box in the top right-hand corner.
Students will be notified by email if, during peak processing times, the benchmarks above have been revised.