- Registration for Fall is underway!
Not a student yet?
Important Dates for Fall 2019
- Aug. 19: Full term, online and 1st 8-week session classes begin
- Aug. 23: Weekend College begins
- Sept. 16: 12-week Express session begins
- Oct. 14: 2nd 8-week session begins
Deadline to Enroll in Face-to-Face and Blended Classes
- Prior to the start of the last class meeting of the first week of classes.
For example, if the class meets MW at 9 a.m., the deadline to register is Wednesday by 8:59 a.m.
If class meets R at 7 p.m., then deadline to register is Thursday at 6:59 p.m.
If class meets MWF at 10 a.m., then deadline to register is Friday at 9:59 a.m.)
Any student requesting an override after the deadline date should be referred to the Academic Chairs/Coordinators/Directors, Deans, Advising Managers, Associate Provosts or Provosts to discuss any possible exception to the deadline.
Deadline to enroll in online classes for Fall 2019
- Aug. 19: 1st 8-week session
- Aug. 21: Full term classes
- Sept. 17: Express 12-week session
- Oct. 14: 2nd 8-week session
*No changes made to the calculations for the Dynamic Date session classes.
Your Flexible Tuition Payment Options
- Financial Aid
If you plan to use Financial Aid, login to MySPC to check your status and make sure you have satisfied all requirements. Learn more about checking your status.
- Tuition Payment Plan
Take advantage of our interest-free tuition payment plan.
- Cash or credit
Pay in person or online. Learn how to pay tuition.
- BONUS: Textbook Credit
Pay by July 13 and get a $10 textbook credit at your Barnes & Noble campus bookstore. Learn more about the textbook credit.
- Check out the most frequently asked registration questions and answers.
- Need help creating a My Learning Plan? We’re here to help. Get started.
- Learn how to register for summer term with My Learning Plan. Watch the video.
- Call 727-341-4772