Engineering and Manufacturing Programs
Our Engineering Technology program is a model for colleges in Florida and throughout the country. We developed the program to give manufacturers and advanced technology industries the qualified, highly-skilled workers they need.
Our Collaborative Center for Emerging Technologies on the Clearwater Campus offers a state-of-the-art open manufacturing training facility where you can practice the skills you need in emerging and advanced manufacturing technologies.
Preparing you for local jobs
- In the Tampa Bay area, the manufacturing industry employs 65,186 workers, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Nearly half of those jobs are in Pinellas County.
- Manufacturing employees in Pinellas County earn an average salary of $62,422 a year.
Engineering and Manufacturing Degrees
- Mechanical Engineering A.A. Transfer Plan
- Mechanical Engineering A.A. Transfer Plan - FAMU
- Engineering Technology A.S. Degree