Public Policy and Administration Degree
- Our bachelor's degree in Public Policy and Administration prepares you to make decisions and influence policy.
- Our Public Policy and Administration A.A. Transfer Plan transfers to our bachelor's degree.
- Our ethics classes and Applied Ethics Institute offer classes both online and in the classroom.
Constitution Day is an important part of America’s cultural heritage and is celebrated each year. On this day, we commemorate the world’s oldest written constitution signed on September 17, 1787.
SPC celebrates Constitution Day each year through a variety of programs and events.
- 2021 Online event
See more information about constitutional education and debate at the National Constitution Center.
Voting is one of the most important rights and responsibilities that we have as Americans. Make your voice heard. Every VOTE counts! For more information on voter registration, select one of the following:
- Online Florida Voter Registration
- Register to Vote or Update your Information
- Voter Assistance Hotline: 866-308-6739
- Voter Assistance Hotline (TDD): 800-955-8771
- Voter Assistance Hotline (Voice): 800-955-8770
- Voter Assistance Hotline (Spanish): 877-955-8773
- Legislative Advocacy: Understanding and Navigating the Political Process
- 2021 Pinellas County Legislative Wrap-Up
- The Reality of Running for Office
- Florida and Pinellas Women’s Early Activism – Series III
- Post Election Talk with David Jolly
- Your Vote and Voice Matters Florida and Pinellas Women’s Early Activism – Series II
- Pinellas County Commissioner Debate Forum
- Candidate Forum-Dunedin Chamber of Commerce
- Partisan or Populist: Why What We Do Matters Florida and Pinellas Women’s Early Activism – Series I
- Pinellas County School Board 2020 Candidates Forum
- 2020 Judicial Candidates Forum
Check out this video Guide for the New Voter