Web Development Training
This academic program prepares you for the following careers. All job data is provided by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL Metro Area Average
Projected employment for Florida
Projected Job Openings
WEB DEVELOPMENT SKILLS YOU LEARN
- Website architecture and development
- Interactive graphics, including image optimization
- Website marketing plan, budget and project tracking
Web Development Specialist Certificate with Financial Aid Eligibility
Effective Beginning Catalog Term: Fall 2020 (580)
The requirements shown below are valid beginning Fall 2020 (580), and may not reflect degree requirements for current students. Current students should visit My SPC and view My Learning Plan to see specific degree requirements for their effective term.
These courses will apply toward the AS degree in Web Development (WEBSDM-AS).
* Students should be comfortable with basic algebra and problem-solving tasks. It is recommended that students complete College Algebra (MAC 1105) before enrolling in COP 1000
- the recommended order in which to take the program courses
- suggested course when more than one option exists
- which semester each course is typically offered
- if the course has a prerequisite
- courses that may lead to a certificate (if offered in the program)
VIEW THE RECOMMENDED ACADEMIC PATHWAY
If you have already started the program,
VIEW THE ARCHIVED ACADEMIC PATHWAYS
Please verify the Academic Pathway lists your correct starting semester.
Dean, College of Computer & Information Technology
Florida CIP Code
0511010307: Information Technology Administrator ()
Federal CIP Code
11.0103: Information Technology.
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION AT SPC
Short-term technology training
We also offer short-term technology training through SPC's Workforce Institute.