Financial Aid Forms
NEW! Verification update! Less documentation now required for some students!
See the updated Verification requirements for 2021-22.
Log in to MySPC to see if there are any documents that you do not need to submit (will show as "waived"), documents you still need to submit (will show as "initiated" or "returned") or if you have already been awarded financial aid.
- Quicker and easier to complete
- Can be completed on mobile devices
- Fillable versions
- Wait 24-48 hours before resubmitting
- Always check your and/or your parents' email for forms you have already started
- Verification documents must be submitted by using our online E-Forms, in person or by mail or fax. For your personal security and to meet federal guidelines, we cannot accept student Verification documents by email
Find out more about Winter Session Financial Aid.
Find out more about Summer Financial Aid.