Downtown Center Offers class, culture and convenience
Since SPC's Downtown Center opened in 1998, thousands of students have enjoyed the convenience of taking college classes in the heart of downtown St. Petersburg. This full-service campus is home to the SPC Downtown Cultural Arts Center and is steps from restaurants, parks, shopping, culture and entertainment. Here you will find:
- American Stage Theatre Company, Tampa Bay area's longest-running, most critically-acclaimed professional theatre company
- Box office and administrative offices for The Florida Orchestra, the premier cultural and arts organization in the Tampa Bay area
- Nature's Table, offering health-conscious dining
- Proximity to The Palladium Theater at St. Petersburg College, a Tampa Bay performing arts center featuring artistically and culturally diverse performing arts, educational and film programs
- St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership, promoting Downtown as a desirable place to live, work, play and invest.
The St. Petersburg College Downtown Center is located at 244 Second Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33701.