Financial aid forms for fall 2023, spring 2024, and summer 2024

Verification update - less documentation now required for some students!

See Verification requirements.

Log in to MySPC to see if there are any documents that you do not need to submit (will show as "waived"), documents you still need to submit (will show as "initiated" or "returned") or if you have already been awarded financial aid.

Helpful hints

  • E-Forms
    • Quicker and easier to complete
    • Can be completed on mobile devices
    • Work better using landscape instead of portrait
    • Enable cookie functionality on your mobile internet browser
    • Pop up blockers may prevent E-forms frm displaying correctly on your mobile device
    • Fillable versions
      • Some forms are only available in fillable PDF format
      • Fillable forms work best using Chrome
      • Fillable forms may require Adobe ® Reader ®
      • Fillable versions of other forms are available by contacting A$KFA$
    • Wait 24-48 hours before resubmitting
    • Always check your and/or your parents' email for forms you have already started
    • Verification documents must be submitted by using our online E-Forms, in person or by mail or fax. For your personal security and to meet federal guidelines, we cannot accept student Verification documents by email

    Find out more about Winter Session Financial Aid.

    Find out more about Summer Financial Aid.


    Complete the FAFSA at Federal Student Aid. English and Spanish versions are available.

    Priority consideration is given to students who apply by May 1.

    Most Verification forms are available from your MySPC To Do List.

    There are two forms that cannot be submitted using an E-form:

    A verbal appeal will not be accepted.

    Choose and complete the form that fits your situation.

    To submit an SAP Appeal, complete the E-Form above or request a PDF version through us or 727-791-2485.

    SAP Calculators

    Tuition Fee Waivers and Exemptions

    St. Petersburg College offers several ways to reduce your cost of tuition and fees for the following:

    Out-of-State Tuition Waivers for:

    • Federal Direct Loan In-School Deferment Request
      In order to qualify for an in-school deferment, you must be enrolled at least half-time. Interest does not accrue (accumulate) on subsidized Stafford Loans during a deferment period, but you are responsible for paying the interest that accrues during a deferment on unsubsidized Stafford Loans. If you don't pay the interest that accrues on an unsubsidized Stafford Loan during a deferment period, it will be capitalized (added to the loan principal balance) at the end of the deferment.
      SPC routinely sends enrollment information to the National Clearinghouse where lenders can access the data. If your enrollment is not being recognized, submit a Federal Direct Loan In-School Deferment Request. Fax the form to 727-341-3231 or submit it at a campus Business Office. For confirmation that your enrollment information was reported, you may email