Financial aid forms for fall 2024, spring 2025, and summer 2025

Verification update - less documentation now required for some students!

See Verification requirements.

Log in to MySPC to see if there are any documents that you do not need to submit (will show as "waived"), documents you still need to submit (will show as "initiated" or "returned") or if you have already been awarded financial aid.

Helpful hints

  • E-Forms
    • Quicker and easier to complete
    • Can be completed on mobile devices
    • Work better using landscape instead of portrait
    • Enable cooke functionality on your mobile internet browser
    • Pop up blockers may prevent E-forms from displaying correctly on your mobile device
  • Fillable versions
    • Some forms are only available in fillable PDF format
    • Fillable forms work best using Chrome
    • Fillable forms may require Adobe ® Reader ®
    • Fillable versions of other forms are available by contacting A$KFA$
  • Wait 24-48 hours before resubmitting
  • Always look for forms you have already started
  • Verification documents must be submitted by using our online E-Forms, in person or by mail or fax. For your personal security and to meet federal guidelines, we cannot accept student Verification documents by email

Find out more about Winter Session Financial Aid.

Find out more about Summer Financial Aid.


Complete the application at Federal Student Aid. The FAFSA is available in English and Spanish.

Priority consideration is given to students who apply by May 1.

    Most Verification forms are available from your MySPC To Do List.

    There are two forms that cannot be submitted using an E-form:

      Most Verification forms are availale from your MySPC To Do List.

      There are two forms that cannot be submitted using an E-form:

        Satisfactory Academic Progress

        Choose and complete the form that fits your situation.

        • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal - complete this form if you are on Financial Aid Suspension for Financial Aid GPA, Completion Ratio, Maximum Time Frame, or a failed Student Success Plan, and are submitting an appeal.
        • SAP Appeal Additional Documentation - complete this form to submit any additional documentation.


        • GPA Calculator - You are leaving the SPC Financial Aid website to access this calculator.


        • Bright Futures Eligibility Appeal - use this form if you experienced a medical illness or emergency (beyond your control) that led to a drop/withdrawal repayment obligation OR impacted your scholarship renewal eligibility

        Tuition Fee Waivers and Exemptions

        St. Petersburg College offers several ways to reduce your cost of tuition and fees for the following:

        • Department of Children and Families Tuition and Fee Exemption for 2024-25
        • Active Duty Military and Veterans
        • Homeless Fee Exemption Change in Enrollment
          If you are a Homeless Fee Exemption recipient, complete this form if you have registered for classes. Complete this form again if you change or alter your class schedule for the term.
        • Law enforcement officer dependents
        • Senior citizens
        • State employees

        Out-of-State Tuition Waivers for:

        • Select High School Graduates
        • Congressman C.W. Bill Young Veteran Tuition Waiver Program
        • Fee Waiver for Recipients of Purple Heart or Superior Combat Decorations


        • Federal Direct Loan In-School Deferment Request

          In order to qualify for an in-school deferment, you must be enrolled at least half-time. Interest does not accrue (accumulate) on subsidized Stafford Loans during a deferment period, but you are responsible for paying the interest that accrues during a deferment on unsubsidized Stafford Loans. If you don't pay the interest that accrues on an unsubsidized Stafford Loan during a deferment period, it will be capitalized (added to the loan principal balance) at the end of the deferment.

          SPC routinely sends enrollment information to the National Clearinghouse where lenders can access the data. If your enrollment is not being recognized, submit a Federal Direct Loan In-School Deferment Request. Fax the form to 727-341-3231 or submit it at a campus Business Office. For confirmation that your enrollment information was reported, you may email