Tuition Fee Waivers and Exemptions
St. Petersburg College offers several ways to reduce the cost of tuition and fees for the following:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans
- Bailey Family Foundation
- Homeless Fee Exemption
- Law enforcement officer dependents
- Senior citizens Complete the online form, print it and bring it to campus.
- State employees
Out-of-State Tuition Waivers for:
- Select High School Graduates
- Recipients of Purple Heart or Superior Combat Decorations
- Congressman C.W. Bill Young Veteran Tuition Waiver Program
Department of Children and Families
- Department of Children and Families Tuition and Fee Exemption
Students who received services from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) may be eligible for a Tuition and Fee Exemption if they reached age 18 in the custody of DCF, were adopted from DCF, were in the custody of a relative under s. 39.5085, F.S. or placed in a guardianship by the court after reaching age 16 and spending at least 6 months in the custody of DCF. Please complete this form ONLY if you have submitted a signed DCF Form CF-FSP 5220 to SPC and you are registered for classes for the term.