Financial aid forms for fall 2020, spring 2021, and summer 2021

For your personal security and to meet new federal guidelines, we can no longer accept student verification documents by email. All documents must be submitted using our online E-forms, in person or by mail or fax.

E-Forms: Most forms related to Verification of FAFSA data are now available in an electronic format. E-Forms are easier to complete and can even be completed on mobile devices.

Fillable PDF:  E-Forms are the easiest and most efficient way to complete your forms; however, some Verification forms are only available in PDF format. Fillable forms work best using Chrome. You may also View Firefox files without downloading them.

You may request fillable PDF versions of our Verification forms by contacting us, calling 727-791-2485 or speaking with an FA Counselor.

Documents provided on this website may require Adobe® Reader®. If you do not have this software, please visit the  Adobe download site.

FAFSA tools

FAFSA tools

RECOMMENDED - Complete the application at, or, NEW THIS YEAR!, you may download the myStudentAid app on your mobile device. Priority consideration is given to students who apply by May 1.

Verification Forms for Independent Students

Independent Students: If you did not need parent information on your FAFSA.

Verification Forms for Dependent Students

Dependent Students: If you needed parent information on your FAFSA.

  • Verification Worksheet Dependent
  • Get Transcript - if you do not have a copy of your Tax Return Transcript and would like a copy sent directly to you from the IRS. Transcript requests via mail may take up to 5-10 calendar days for receipt.
    • Once received, you can submit a copy here  
Satisfactory Academic Progress

Satisfactory Academic Progress

Choose and complete the form that fits your situation.

  • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal E-form
    Complete this form if you are on Financial Aid Suspension for Financial Aid GPA, Completion Ratio, Maximum Time Frame, or a failed Student Success Plan, and are submitting an appeal.
  • SAP Appeal Additional Documentation E-Form
    Use this form to submit any additional documentation.




  • Bright Futures Eligibility Appeal - use this form if you experienced a medical illness or emergency (beyond your control) that led to a drop/withdrawal repayment obligation OR impacted your scholarship renewal eligibility
  • Bright Futures Grade and Hour Evaluation Request - use this form if you need to have your grades and hours that were submitted to the Florida Department of Education reevaluated (for current Bright Futures recipients only)
  • State Programs Eligibility Appeal - Please contact Financial Assistance Services for this form. Use this form if you were a recipient of a state scholarship (other than Bright Futures) or a state grant and experienced a verifiable medical illness or emergency (beyond your control) that impacted your scholarship or grant renewal eligibility. For a list of state scholarships and grants, please visit Florida Department of Education's Office of Student Financial Assistance
  • Johnnie Ruth Clarke Scholarship 
Fee Waivers

Tuition Fee Waivers and Exemptions

St. Petersburg College offers several ways to reduce your cost of tuition and fees for the following:

  • Department of Children and Families Tuition and Fee Exemption
    Students who received services from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) may be eligible for a Tuition and Fee Exemption if they reached age 18 in the custody of DCF, were adopted from DCF, were in the custody of a relative under s. 39.5085, F.S. or placed in a guardianship by the court after reaching age 16 and spending at least 6 months in the custody of DCF. Please complete this form ONLYif you have submitted asigned DCF Form CF-FSP 5220 to SPC and you are registered for classes for the term.
  • Active Duty Military and Veterans
  • Homeless Fee Exemption Change in Enrollment
    If you are a Homeless Fee Exemption recipient, complete this form if you have registered for classes. Complete this form again if you change or alter your class schedule for the term.
  • Law enforcement officer dependents 
  • Senior citizens 
  • State employees 

Out-of-State Tuition Waivers for:



  • Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
    Parents only: follow these procedures to begin the PLUS Loan process, then submit it to Financial Aid.
  • Federal Direct Loan In-School Deferment Request
    In order to qualify for an in-school deferment, you must be enrolled at least half-time. Interest does not accrue (accumulate) on subsidized Stafford Loans during a deferment period, but you are responsible for paying the interest that accrues during a deferment on unsubsidized Stafford Loans. If you don't pay the interest that accrues on an unsubsidized Stafford Loan during a deferment period, it will be capitalized (added to the loan principal balance) at the end of the deferment.
    SPC routinely sends enrollment information to the National Clearinghouse where lenders can access the data. If your enrollment is not being recognized, you can request a loan deferment form by contacting your Federal Loan Servicer. For completion, fax the form to 727-341-3231 or submit it at a campus Business Office. For confirmation that your enrollment information was reported, you may email
  • Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling 
  • Federal Direct Stafford Loan Exit Counseling 
  • Federal Direct Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note 
  • Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification
    This form satisfies the requirements that a private education loan lender must obtain a self-certification signed by the applicant before disbursing a private education loan.