Microsoft Office available to SPC students
St. Petersburg College offers Microsoft Office software to current students at no additional cost. The software, for both Windows and Mac, includes:
- Microsoft Office Pro Suite for PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Lync) - 2016 (via Office 365)
- Microsoft Office Professional Suite for Mac - 2011, 2014 (via Office 365)
- Access to Microsoft Office 365 Suite - Student Email System, SharePoint, One-Drive, Office Online.
Who can get this software?
This software is free for all SPC students.
NOTE: If you stop attending SPC before graduation, you do not have rights to retain downloaded software and will have to remove all copies of the downloaded software. If you have problems or questions about your degree-seeking status, contact an advisor.
Steps to download software:
- Login to MySPC
- Once on a student landing page, click on the Office 365 icon
- Office 365 Software install page will appear. Follow instructions to download software.
If you are having technical problems with the offer, first try accessing the link on a different browser. Also make sure you have set your computer so pop-ups related to the offer link are not disabled. If you have technical problems with the download, please contact technical support for the offer. For other technical issues, please contact the SPC Technical Support at 727-341-4357 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.