Stay Healthy Titans
At SPC, the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff and visitors is our top priority. We are entering a phase when COVID-19 is longer considered a public health emergency, enabling us to largely return to normal operations, on campus and in our communities. As a Community of Care, we want to make sure all Titans stay healthy and continue to care for themselves and each other.
Below, you’ll find information on vaccines, getting tested, and healthy behaviors you can practice to keep yourself and others healthy. We ask that all Titans please remain mindful of others and provide them social distance or accommodate their requests to wear a face covering when in close proximity.
How to stay safe
- Keep track of the transmission level of COVID-19 in Pinellas County
- Follow the latest updates on vaccinations, testing and more on Pinellas County's Covid-19 Response and Recommendations website.
- Practice good healthy habits:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands well and often.
- Keep your hands clean: Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and open doors without your hands if possible.